Andrews is the only place on campus that I can call 'home.' Everyone decorates his/her rooms in different ways, so each room is individual. I always know that there is someone to hang our with late at night.
Andrews Hall contains several first-year units surrounding three floors of upper-class singles. The rooms are large and pleasant, and each has a sink with a medicine chest. A formal dining room is located on the first floor. Once used for daily meals, this dining room is now only used for special occasions and events.
Residence Hall Features
- Communal baths are located on each floor.
- Two communal kitchens with microwaves, ranges, and refrigerators are on each floor.
- Two communal lounges located on each floor.
- Trash and recycling facilities located on each floor.
- Laundry room located on the first floor of West Andrews
- Elevator located in building.
Residence Hall Rooms
- Singles: 17
- Doubles: 125
Items Provided in Room
- A bed (11.5 inches clearance from the floor) with twin extralong mattress and pillow
- A desk and chair
- A bookcase
- A dresser
- A built-in closet
- A wastebasket
- A recycling bin (shared between roommates)
- General room lighting
- Sink with mirror
- Please see the New Student FAQ for suggestions on items to bring and not to bring.