Skip over navigation

Graduate and Medical Student Housing

Although most graduate and medical students reside off-campus in privately-owned apartments a small number will seek housing through Brown University in Brown-owned off-campus. Brown-owned off-campus housing is available to first-year graduate and medical students and is overseen by the Office of Auxiliary Housing.

Other housing options for graduate students include renting from an independent landlord.

Off-campus options for graduate and medical student housing should be explored with the Office of Auxiliary Housing at Brown University - this web site includes information about the First-Year Graduate Housing Program, Brown-owned rental properties and the Off-Campus Housing Service (a listing service for local rental properties).

Additional information about locating off-campus housing options for graduate and medical students is available on the web site of the Graduate School.